Discover more from Tugboat for Today
Favorites December 4th 2022
So, this is some big news, but the headline probably overstates what's happened, they're not changing the laws, and they're not even removing the police, this is more of a trial balloon.
I'm still sharing more ChatGPT highlights at the end of the email, but it's important to remember Deep Neural Nets have done other stuff recently. It's also lead to nuclear fusion breakthroughs.
Unlike Proteins and Fusion, I'm not sure what the use of this is, but, wow.
While there are still the same number of banks in each town, it's the same banks everywhere, one paper indicates that's the issue.
He continues: "babe i hear what you’re saying but the guy at the bird store said no returns after 12 days so you are just going to have to learn to live with this"
Of course, cars turn over so slowly that only 20% of miles driven in Norway are electric. There are studies indicating that night charging of cars will no longer be efficient once there are enough of them, presumably Norway will be where we start to see this first.
• ChatGPT generates a twitter thread opposing men dating women who are shorter than them.
• ChatGPT makes a twitter thread arguing opposition to catcalling is racist.
• ChatGPT argues it's xenophobic against Indians to criticise the swastika
• ChatGPT Pianos in railway stations are bad for various ridiculous reasons
• Those other threads are mostly dumb things, in truly adversarial situations, ChatGPT can output horrifically racist stuff.