Discover more from Tugboat for Today
Favorite Rejects 2023-06-10
– Uncertainty in macroeconomic info makes corporations reduce prices, employment, and investment.
– Taliban eradicates poppy cultivation, fuels Noah Smith's US-Taliban cooperation conspiracy theory.
– Paper about getting LLMs to tell the truth more.
– "Affirmative Action" polls way better than a description of the actual policy.
– Reason magazine doesn't understand that zoning is anti-libertarian.
– It's literal rent seeking folks
– Microsoft helping their AI experts move from China to Canada.