Favorite Rejects 2023-06-05
– Did you know Raytheon was super pro LGBT back in 2005? I didn't
– Believe it or not, capitalism is not the same as imperialism.
– If someone is opposed to immigrants because of the burden they impose, why are they ok with babies?
– What a change it is from a decade or two ago that you can now buy a mattress online for $100
– Maryland has some beautiful forest with exurban sprawl right in the middle.
– Maybe the debt ceiling deal got done because republicans were worried about their stock portfolios.
– Binance is in trouble, tomorrow's Money Stuff is gonna be lit.
– Rumors that US has recovered UFO parts, which would make sense, since four out of five aliens agree that the USA is the place to visit.
– Californian Democrats should be envious of how much Minnesota Democrats are getting done with a razor thin majority.
– Beijing is 'open to dialog', but only if the US is willing to submit to China's demands.
– "Progressives are a bit like an advancing army that’s being held up by a minefield that they themselves laid back when they were in retreat."