Discover more from Tugboat for Today
Favorite Rejects 2023-05-31
– Lying to congress is bad, folks, TikTok's CEO shouldn't be doing that.
– Americans think universities should still use the SAT for admissions
– Judges and lawyers prefer processes that require no expertise, so environmental impact reports focus on asthenic impacts instead of actual dangers.
– President Xi, you don't have to transform China into a paranoid sci-fi dystopia, no one is forcing you.
– Greedflation isn't real
– Don't confuse “competition is good” with “it’s bad to have large businesses”. Calling both "anti-monopoly" is bad. Car Dealerships are bad.
– Bad news about about the Apollo App, Reddit wants to change them 20 million dollars.
– Looking back on SBF's prediction that some crypto exchanges might secretly be bankrupt already. Hey wait a minute!
– Did you know in the 1980s, it cost $50 to have a resume printed?