Discover more from Tugboat for Today
Favorite Rejects 2023-05-10
– Chinese students form organization to allow critical speech about the CCP.
– Population center of Canada is inside the US
– The first drawings I've seen of the builder's remedy project in Redondo Beach.
– Income taxes probably are more economically efficient than I expected.
– Folks who say they're opposed to conflict with China don't have an alternative, because China wants the conflict and it only takes one side to start a cold war.
– Wendy's adds generative AI to their drive-thru order system. "Sir, this is a Wendy's"
– Programmers taking generative AI much better than other professional industries
– Tumblr absolutely made people crazy
– US State Department says "visiting China is now dangerous for US citizens".
– Head of Wagner group shared polling arguing that he's almost as popular as Putin.
– AI Drug Discovery is taking off
– China acuses the US of creating weapons to target ethnicities. Kinda makes it seem like they're developing such a bioweapon?
– Personallized mRNA vaccine for pancreatic cancer
– Toronto eliminates single-family zoning.